Hazardous / Non Hazardous Waste
We can provide the full package from soil testing to the disposal of contaminated or hazardous soils and waste materials.
Our trading partners include waste treatment facilities which specialise in processing contaminated construction soils and oily sludge from a variety of industries. These treatment facilities offer a cost effective alternative to landfill. They can accept a wider range of wastes and have the added benefit of not incurring landfill tax.
- Testing of contaminated soils / waste material
- Waste assessment
- 'Duty of Care' paperwork
- Site supervision
- Transport of contaminated soils and material
- Contaminated materials treatment and beneficial re-use
What We Treat:
- Oily sludges
- Pile arisings
- Railway ballast
- Tunnel / shaft arisings
- Treatment plant residues
- River and lagoon dredgings
- Off-site disposal of contaminated soils
- Same day material authorisation
- No landfill tax
- Suitable for most types of hazardous soils, including WAC failing
- Sustainable diversion from landfill
- Your responsibilities are completely discharged
Please contact us or call 01883 33 11 88 for a free quotation.